Monday, July 18, 2011

LENS Neurofeedback- David Dubin, MD

LENS Neurofeedback

I have known Dr. Dubin since junior high school. We have had a lifetime of many shared adventures as close personal friends. He has been, and continues to be, a powerful force and influence in my life.

In October of 2010, after many months of cajoling, he got me interested in, and then, with significant training by LENS creator, Len Ochs, got me certified as a LENS Neurofeedback practitioner.

LENS has changed my life, and has given me a new, and powerful, tool to help patients reclaim their health and improve their lives.

Dr. Dubin is on a mission: to "get LENS out to the public, to help as many people as possible," with this incredible, life-altering treatment technology.

The following is Dr. David Dubin introducing you to LENS Neurofeedback:


(double click on video picture for full screen)

No comments: